Re: [IP] Fw: [FriendsWithDiabetes] Insulin Refill problem

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels,

My son is 7 with Diabetes and I change Humalog bottles every 4-6 months
without a problem.  If you finding that your son's numbers aren't  as good
the longer the bottle has been open I would fight with your insurance
company.  I get all my Diabetic supplies through the mail.  Good luck!

Shelley Ware