In a message dated 7/14/01 12:33:30 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  It's Saturday, no Fed-Ex delivery on Sunday and my
pump just died!!  >>

Gina, I don't mean to make you spin your wheels uselessly, because the R
injections for basal and H for bolus (into your insertion site maybe?) should
work fine, but it might be worth your while to check and see if 1) your sales
rep or other local pump employees has a loaner or extra pump, 2) your endo or
CDE or other local professionals have one, or 3) any pumpers in the area have
an extra, maybe an older model.  Where are you?