[IP] Re: IP] Popping Humalog

In a message dated 7/13/01 12:31:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: RE: Re:[
> That is interesting.  In 3 counties in South Florida you need a script for
> Humalog and needles.

I think you need a script for Humalog everywhere but not for other insulins.
The needles don't need a script here in MO.  I did have a pharmacy that
wasn't my normal one question me buying a 10 pack of needles but I showed
them my insulin vial from my purse and explained why and then they sold it to
me without another problem.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000