[IP] Re: dtron misinformation

In a message dated 7/13/01 12:31:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> There isn't much
> difference. You might want to be careful with the
> D-Tron I heard that though they claim to be water
> proof There is a crack somewhere in the housing. Water
> is getting in and causing the pump to deliver more
> insulin. I think they have a warning on their web site
> about it. Let me know how it goes.

THis is not true!
The dtron has a different type of motor than the htron and cannot overdeliver
the same way the htron can.  And it is waterproof.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01