Re: [IP] H-Tron vs. D-Tron

In a message dated 7/13/01 12:31:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: "Brenda Moore" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] H-Tron vs. D-Tron
> I went to my first pump class on Wednesday and am trying to decide whether
> to go with the H-Tron or D-Tron pump.  Any suggestions would be helpful.
> Thanks!

everyone loves their individual pumps so you may get many different answers
to this question.  I used an htron for 7 months and then upgraded to a dtron.
 For me I think the dtron is a better pump, slightly bigger, but having worn
both,and I was worried about feeling it on me all the time, there was no
difference in how it felt on, I am unaware of it on my beltclip 99% of the
time.  I think the dtron has more features that I enjoy, I love the scroll
bolus and being able to do an extended bolus for any amount of time I choose.
Most of all it was important to me to have one that is waterproof and the
dtron is.
Hope this helps.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81