[IP] Re: insulin prescriptions

> I have found that here in Oklahoma, your doctor can prescribes more than 1
> refill a month if needed and the insurance should pick it up.

If you get more than one refill a month, that means a new co-pay each
purchase. I use a vial in 3 weeks, therefore get 2 to cover a whole month.
It's like needing to buy a whole loaf of bread if you want to make a couple of
sandwiches. I had one pharmacist give me just one vial and said the ins. co.
doesn't like giving me 2. I told the other pharmacist at the same store that I
wanted what my scrip was written for. I have had no problems. I get 2 vials
every 6 weeks by walkin-in cuz I HATE my mail-order delivery and it's costing
me $1.50 more per year thisaway. (~_^)

Proverbs 29:11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till