[IP] Re: New Minimed Infusion Sets

Hi All~

At my pump class last Wednesday, my CDE showed me an infusion set by MM.  I
don't remember what it was called, it doesn't have a 4" pigtail like the
sof-set, its flush to your tummy.  It looked really neat, its backordered
until August.  Has anyone ever tried it?  It also has a 90 degree insertion.
I called MM, they said to keep calling, when they are available they'll send
a sample.  I asked if I could get the new inserter with the sample, they said
no.  I'm new at this, I've only done four insertions and I really depend on
the inserter for the sof-set.  I mentioned this to my CDE and she gave me
one!!!  I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried these.  Also, I'm 5' 7",
does everyone use the 42" tubing~there's so much of it, I don't know what to
do with it all.