[IP] Re: Anyone Have Delayed Response to Humalog?

> I was wondering if others have a delayed response to H?  Right now my
> insulin is still acting like I am using R again.
> Thanks.

Yes, It would often take up to 4 hours for the H to
run through.  I have gotten a bit better by using
the Tenders rather than the Rapids.  My CDE told me
that if the infusion set is going into fat it will
take longer, while into muscle it will be quicker
and because the Tender gets deeper, it will work
quicker.  It appears that the site and the type of
set can make a difference.  I didn't believe that
before.  YMMV
email @ redacted
Expect everything, and anything seems nothing.
Expect nothing, and anything seems everything.
 - Samuel Hazo