Re: [IP] Pump supplies

HELLO, MY NAME IS BRONWEN WALLS. I WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIVE TO SUPPLIES FOR
MY INSULIN PUMP. I AM HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME RIGHT NOW WITH GETTING
SUPPLIES. NO INSURANCE AT ALL, AND NOT MUCH CASH. IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM
PLEASE LET ME KNOW. E-MAIL ME AT email @ redacted THANK YOU VERY ,VERY
MUCH. SINCERELY BRONWEN WALLS