[IP] Anyone Have Delayed Response to Humalog?

Hi:  Just started Novo's alternative to Humalog.  So far I have not had
the allergy problems that H gives me.  However, I do not see the Novo
product working within 15 minutes, and it appears my BG's are higher
because it isn't working to take the insulin right before or right after
I was wondering if others have a delayed response to H?  Right now my
insulin is still acting like I am using R again.