[IP] Re:H-tron versus D-tron

Hi Brenda,
    The differences between the 2 pumps are quite obvious, so you need to
think about what you yourself want from the pump.
    I chose the H-tron for my 7 year old daughter because of its ease of
operation and because you receive 2 pumps, thus if one broke or malfunctioned
we would have a back-up immediately available.  For an adult, this is
probably of lesser importance.  An adult would also be more likely to use the
additional features on a D-tron (though I'm not saying that a child would not
use them as well).
    The H-tron is really easy to use: the glass cartridges are easy to fill,
it is easy to program and operation is a snap.  Claire does her boluses right
through her clothes by listening to the beeps.  We've been extremely pleased
with it, and it looks so nice "in person"!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7

 I went to my first pump class on Wednesday and am trying to decide whether
 to go with the H-Tron or D-Tron pump.  Any suggestions would be helpful.