My name is David Bellman. I have been a diabetic for about 15 years. Like
you I am not on the pump yet either, but will be as of the 17th of this
month. I went with the minimed 508. There isn't much
difference. You might want to be careful with the
D-Tron I heard that though they claim to be water
proof There is a crack somewhere in the housing. Water is getting in and
causing the pump to deliver more insulin. I think they have a warning on
their web site about it. Let me know how it goes.

David Bellman

May want to check your sources. The main issues have been with the H-TRONs.
And despite many attempts, they couldn't replicate the overdelivery.

Jenny Sutherland