[IP] Re: iSunny Von Bulow

<<How did he buy the insulin and the
syringe, when it's so difficult
for a "real" diabetic?  >>

But in most states it's not difficult for a diabetic or non-diabetic to buy
insulin and syringes.  While I always had a prescription for Regular and NPH
insulin, I didn't have to have it.  I only had one so my insurance would pay
for it.  I always bought syringes without a prescription and would get a
pharmacist receipt which I had to send into my insurance to get reimbursed.
My insurance at that time also had drug forms so that I could be reimbursed
for insulin if I got it without a prescription.  So here in Michigan, at
least, it's very easy to buy those types of supplies.