Re: [IP] Lifescan One Touch Ultra Test Strips

Wow, I must really be lucky, we never run into a problem with getting
supplies. The pharmacy we usually use is a hometown pharmacy, but has a full
time RN on duty, cholesterol testing equip., A1c testing, a pharmacist who
is a pump trainer who also happens to have a diab. son, and we never have a
prob. getting supplies. If they don't have it, they will get it right then.
I also looked at other pharmacies around here the other day after reading
about so many of you having trouble getting the ultra test strips. The
shelves here are full. I guess you all need to come to AL for your supplies.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL