Re: [IP] Fw: [FriendsWithDiabetes] Insulin Refill problem

<<<It was not a script problem..but an insurance problem.>>>
I have the same problem with prescriptions.  I can use a mail order place where
I get a three month supply for a one month co-pay, but cannot get it refilled
beforehand (they have like a 10 day mailing leeway).  So I have the doctor write
the prescription for a higher amount that I could possibly use.  The way mine
works is, if I have extra, that's OK, but if I need more, I'm basically SOL
until my three months is up unless I want to just buy it at the drugstore and
pay for it myself. The doctor has no problem with  giving me that extra once I
explained how this prescription plan works.  My test strips are done the same
way, allowing for 12 tests a day.  I haven't run out yet.

Judi in MI