[IP] Re: Von who?

> I wrote:  <<Max Von Bulow is the fellow ...>>
> Now that I think of it, I believe his name was Claus Von Bulow...
> RoseLea

IIRC, he was giving Sunny the insulin over a long
period of time.  She has been in a coma for quite
awhile (early '80's?).  Dershowitz defended him and
got him acquitted in a retrial because of
constitutional issues.  She was old money and he
wanted it, allegedly.  A coma is one of the
possibilities of a hypo.

email @ redacted
Exercise daily. Eat wisely. Die anyway.