Re: [IP] Lifescan One Touch Ultra Test Strips

In a message dated 7/14/01 12:49:37 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< >Just last week the pharmacy had no Humalog insulin for a week!
 Why couldn't they order it and get it the next day?
 Most of the larger chains can do that. >>
It was a large pharmacy chain.  The particular store that I usually go to was
out for some reason and not getting any for a week (too long, don'tcha
think?).  I told the pharmacist that insulin is not an optional med!  She
didn't seem to get it!  So I called around to other stores within that chain
and found one that had it.