[IP] Re: Fw: [FriendsWithDiabetes] Insulin Refill problem

In a message dated 7/13/01 7:40:58 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>anybody offer some help?

Doesn't the amount he uses in 90 days have something to do with it????. The
doctor can write a new rx with a larger amount. Mine gives me 3 bottles a
month. Sometimes kids require more than adults due to growth, etc. I average
25 to 30 U/day, but I need a backup.