[IP] Bike shorts and Yeast infections

I was quite sick at the beginning of this year and went in to the hospital
with DKA.  They called in a stomach doctor to look because I was having
severe heart burn and because I has thrown up so much - he stuck a tube down
my throat and took pictures of my insides.  He said that when the immune
system in down in a diabetic it gives fungus a breeding ground.  I had a
yeast infection on my esophagus (how it got there I have no clue) but he said
that when the immune sysstem is down fungus can grow anywhere and so it did.