Re: [IP] Carrying Stuff

 When I started pumping,I'd say the amount of D stuff
I carry around doubled-one of my few peeves about the
inconviences of pumping.I'm one of those people who
believes being prepared for everything,so in
consistency with my nature I had to plan even more for
pumping issues.
 I divide them between:
 Work:snack bars,2(50 ct bottles of glucose tablets),2
sets,glucose gel,syringes,resevoir,glucogon shot,
bottle long acting Lente insulin(in case of total
emergencies),pump batteries,Ketostix,#'s to call for
pump emergencies
 Car:3 sets,ketostix,roll glucose tablets,2
resevoirs,snack bars,pump manuel
 And pocketbook:meter,strips,lanclet device,mostly
used up Humalog bottles,couple syringes,roll glucose
tabs,extra lanclets
Every time I go somewhere,I feel like I'm going on
vacation for a couple weeks.(I cart so much stuff
around,my former prepumping supplies were so much

Do You Yahoo!?