[IP] Stuff to Carry

I am fairly new to the list and have just been pumping six weeks. My question
is about the mention of Jell-O as a carb source to carry while away from home.
How much of the package do you use for how low of blood sugar reading? I have
learned a lot of new things on this list about the pump way of life. I have
been diabetic for 30 years and this is the first I had heard about Jell-O to
help for low sugar.