Re: [IP] Re: Scuba Diving

zachary, i am going to bonaire to do some diving. i am a divemaster with
20years of diving with diabetes.  i have been on the pump for about 10 months
and this is my first trip with the pump. did you have any trouble with the
infusion sites and infections? any problems at all??  i have never been
refused a dive but i see it coming. before booking the trip i make sure of
there policy on diabetics. this also pisses me off.i am also a pilot, talk
about red tape!!!