[IP] MiniMed Loaner Pump update

Well Gage is getting his loaner!! But, we will have to
pay for his supplies out of pocket, I can get most of
it (I hope) but if anyone would like to help (if you
have extra stuff you dont need), I would
appreciate it. Thank you all for your help and
support, I really dont know what I would do if there
was nobody I could talk to!

gage 6 1/2 yrs old, dx'd at 6 months old
kala 7
cade 5

Do You Yahoo!?