[IP] Lifescan One Touch Ultra Test Strips

Hi Everyone~

My pump start is scheduled for Wednesday, July 18th.  I finished my pump
classes today.  My endo wants me to test 10-12 times a day, for the first two
weeks.  He wrote a prescription for test strips.  I just changed to the Ultra
from the Freestyle,  I went to have the prescription filled~the pharmacist
said that he could give me 200, that the test strips were on allotment.
Lifescan underestimated the number of strips that people would need so
they've run short.  I called Lifescan today~they suggested that I use another
meter that had test strips readily available.  Customer service suggested the
Sure Step.  I had to have blood drawn this morning so that they can see how
my meter compares to the lab before pump start.

Has anyone else run into problems?  If not you may.