[IP] cholesterol question from Amy

 Amy wrote:Mine just came back at LDL-220 (normal under 200) and
HDL- 76 (normal under 70), however b/c my coronary
risk ratio is only 2.89 (no risk whatsoever), my
doctor was very happy with my cholesterol levels

Hi Amy, my doctor tells my ldl which is 120, is 20percent higher then it
should be. wanst me under 100. my overall chol. count is good. but ldl is the
bad one and he says he wants mine lower. my hdl is 55, goal is greater then
45, so i am good on that one. my total chol is 193, goal is less then 200.
just letting ya know. my doctor is at the top of his field. so for now i
beleive what he is telling me. so keep your bs normal as possible, exercise
and keep a lowfat diet. take care Eileen