RE: Re:[IP] Popping Humalog

Beth wrote:
In Canada, you can buy insulin, needles and other diabetic supplies
over-the-counter without a prescription.  <snip>
--------------------------
Sara wrote:
What about Humalog?  I just searched www.pharmacy.ca for Humalog and the
site says a prescript. is required to order it.  I also noticed the
price is $25.30 Canadian (10 mL bottle)!  That's about $16 US.
Interesting, because Humalog is at least $35 here for 10 mL bottle.

Humalog is available over the counter in Canada without a prescription.  I pay
Cdn $29.99 for a 10 ml bottle.  I checked with my pharmacist who says there is
no requirement in Canada for a prescription for any insulin.. As for
pharmacy.ca, there may be different rules for buying stuff on the Internet.

Beth