Re: [IP] RE: JUST WANTED TO SHARE GOOD NEWS

> Hi All:
> Just wanted to share our good news.  Joe, 13 yrs old dx 3/2000 and
> started pumping 12/00.  We just visited our endo on Tuesday and he's
> doing great.  When he started pumping his A1C was 10.4 now 7 months
> later his A1C is 6.9!!
<snip>

REMEMBER !!!  Add your results to the Insulin Pumpers data base. Fill
out the Insulin Pumpers Information Form to be found on the MEMBERS
only page

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/membersonly.html

If you have already filled out the form, update it with any new
information.

The information is held in confidence (see statement on form) and is
used to generate the statistical information on the ABOUT pages and
the OVER 24,900 club pages.

Michael