[IP] Re: Popping Humalog

> That is interesting.  In 3 counties in South Florida you need a script for
> Humalog and needles.

Humalog is Rx-required everywhere. Other insulins do not need an Rx. As far as
the needles go, are those high-drug-use counties? Some places were wanting to
give free needles to drug users to cut down on AIDS (like free condoms to kids
in schools). It would be easy to get needles and insulin many, many places.

Forgiveness: Me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.