Re: [IP] Popping Humalog

. It really bothers me that I could walk
> into any pharmacy and get R
> or N without a prescription, but couldn't get the
> Humalog Katie needs for her
> pump

A pharmacist told me it's because it's considered more
dangerous because it's fast-acting. They don't want
uneducated diabetics using it. But, I have found the
two times I went into pharmacies and asked for H,
after I showed them the pump they gave it to  me with
only a short lecture. (I carry bottles of H with me
to, but they break sometimes!)

Do You Yahoo!?