Re: [IP] Re: Siphoning Insulin.....LOL

> > . I've found when I unscrew the
> > tubing from the reservoir some of the insulin in
> the
> > tubing leaks out, creating a huge air pocket in
> the
> > tubing.

Thanks for responding Gina. I find that the minute I
take the tubing off of the reservoir the insulin in
the tubing quickly fills with air. I'd say half full
of air. But the site end of the tubing still has
insulin in it. I've tried putting my fingers over the
ends of the tubing, and angling it this way or that,
but I can't seem to save that insulin. I hate to cut
my losses and throw away or purge the tubing every
time I disconnect the reservoir. From your post it
seems like you're not having this problem. The first
time it happened I showed it to my boyfriend and he
said "How'd you get insulin in your air hose?" LOL.

Do You Yahoo!?