[IP] it's true and thank you all!

hi all!
i just wanted to say that i saw dr lenhard on tuesday and he confirmed my
a1c-6.2 from 13.2!!
thank you so much to all of you who withstood my constant questions last
fall !!! let it be known that even if you've only been diagnosed diabetic
for one month you CAN succed on the pump!(so don't let your insurance give
you a hard time). and for the gentleman who had
three jobs and wondered if all that testing and recording is
worthwhile-YES! all the upfront work is SO worth it! i feel like this huge
weight have been lifted off my shoulders.

so thanks again to all of you!!!

leann marcucci
email @ redacted
dx'd 8/00 pumping since 9/00