RE: Re:[IP] Popping Humalog

In Canada, you can buy insulin, needles and other diabetic supplies
over-the-counter without a prescription.  My endo told me that this is because
diabetics need insulin to live and so there are no restrictions on the ability
to purchase it as needed.  I was in Italy recently and I bought insulin there
without a scrip.  I was surprised to read that in certain parts of the US  you
need  a scrip to buy insulin.

Beth from Toronto (in mourning because we lost our Olympic bid to Beijing!)

>>> email @ redacted 07/13/01 10:08AM >>>
I think you need a scrip for Humalog everywhere. In NY
and NC you need a scrip for needles (last time I
checked).
Catherine