No Subject

The other thing I meant to ask:
Those who re-use your reservoirs and tubing, let me
know how you refill them without running into the
following problem. I've found when I unscrew the
tubing from the reservoir some of the insulin in the
tubing leaks out, creating a huge air pocket in the
tubing. I end up throwing the tubing away, and it also
means I waste a lot of insulin. Especially now, when
as a new pumper, I've sometimes found that I need more
insulin in my reservoir before my site is due for a
change. Does anyone know how to deal with this? Maybe
someone familiar with siphoning gas?
Thanks, Catherine

Do You Yahoo!?