[IP] re-insertion.

As I put in my set this morning it popped out before I
could tape it down (bent needle sets). I kind of
shoved it back in right next to where it popped out. I
know this is a bad practice, but I'm wondering how
bad, and if any one else ever does that occasionally.
I guess you can't really do that with the teflon sets.
 I thought that I'd just keep an eye on it if it got
red, but isn't that too late?
MM508, d'xed '96, pumping since 5/01

Do You Yahoo!?