Re: [IP] Carrying Stuff

I am definitely not much of a worrier/planner (No it is not part of being
DM). What I carry with me is my test kit containing: Meter, strips, Vaculet
Lancing device, SweeTarts, pump batteries, meter batteries, replacement
lancets, control solution, Ketostixs and chart, several extra tapes, IV
Prep and ID card with treatment plan.

In retrospect, after reading this thread and thinking about it I probably
need to figure out some way to include my Humalog Pen.