Re: [IP] Carrying Stuff

Bonnie Richardson wrote:
 Or a mini backpack, you know like
> the ones they sell with the purses that look very nice, sometimes
> those are available on a sale for $20+ dollars.  Walmart may even
> have some good ideas in their purse department.

camping supply stores often feature neat little packs to stash things in
out in the wilderness. i use one with a carrying strap, it's like a
purse i guess (i'm a male) but much more organized. i check it and my
traveling pack every weekend to make sure they are both ready and for
the rest of the week it's a no-brainer which is a big plus for me.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99