[IP] Carrying Stuff

 Julie said>>>I am always worried, and things would
be much easier if I had everything with me at all times, but how to
carry it conveniently?  I can't even stand having a purse, it took me
a long while to get used to that.  Any hints would be really

Hi Julie:

Going Places is the only time I get frustrated about the
inconvenience of diabetes. My search for the perfect purse for
summer and winter is an ongoing process.

I have to have a big purse to carry my "emergency stash", the
tester, glucose tabs, fiber bar, 2 sils kits, 1 reservoir, 2 pieces of
tape, and a syringe in my purse at all times.   I do not carry insulin
unless I will be more than a couple of hours away from home.    I
sometimes long for the days BD (before...) when I had slim stylish
purses or no purse at all.    It is a pain, but a necessity.  And I
have had to break into the emergency stash on enough ocassions
to be grateful I have it.

You might try a "fanny pack".  Or a mini backpack, you know like
the ones they sell with the purses that look very nice, sometimes
those are available on a sale for $20+ dollars.  Walmart may even
have some good ideas in their purse department.

Hang in there!  You can adapt......
Bonnie R.