Re: Re:[IP] Popping Humalog

A few years ago when I was married to my first wife a
similar situation came up with me. My wife who was
diagnosed with depression and borderline personality
disorder tried to kill herself a couple of times with
my insulin. The last time she had tried lickily the
police and paramedics found her right after she had
passed out in a park. As far as getting the supplies
for a non-diabetic to do this it is very simple. As
long as you are of legal age a pharmacy will sell
insulin and needles to a person without a script. I
found this out when I went through a period with out
insurance and couldn't afford to see a doctor. Should
there be a law restricting the sell of needles with
out a script?, I don't know if there was it would of
cost to much for me to see the doc and by my supplies.
David Bellman
Akron, Ohio