[IP] Bike shorts/Yeast

<You are obviously one of the lucky ones.  I don't even wear hose for four
hours without cutting out the crotch area--I prefer thigh highs if my outfit
allows it.  For the sensitive--take my word for it--even a couple hours is
too long. And believe me, this isn't the only reason I am struggling with my

Bless your heart!
Actually, on MDI I had those darn things alllll the time! No matter what I
did or anything, I couldn't win.  Now, since the pump and better BG control,
it has disappeared 'like magic' without antibiotics or anything the last

Jenny Sutherland