Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

Joseph Sindicich wrote:
> Hi,
> I am on the Disetronic D-TRON and would like to hear from others using any
> of the Disetronic pumps.

i am on H-TRON Plus. i know we all love our own brand of pumps but i
particularly like the htron because it (and the clear rigid transparent
clip) seem to me to be particularly rugged. no static problems, no water
problems (altho this apparently has been a problem for some). sometimes
the batteries are a little flakey, but i plan to roll my own in the near future.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99