Re: [IP] Re: Popping Humalog

In a message dated 7/12/01 11:18:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My memory was that Sunny von Bulow was a diabetic, and thus she had lots
 hypoglycemia from drinking alcohol, which she was prone to do, as she was
 very sociable and loved parties (hence the nickname Sunny).   Thus it
 couldn't be proved that her husband injected her with an insulin overdose,
 whether she herself was the cause of it.   >>

I've read the book. Sunny did not have diabetes and she did not drink very
much. The over-drinking was a fabrication of her husband.

Jan and Elvis