Hi All:
Just wanted to share our good news.  Joe, 13 yrs old dx 3/2000 and started
pumping 12/00.  We just visited our endo on Tuesday and he's doing great.
When he started pumping his A1C was 10.4 now 7 months later his A1C is 6.9!!
We are excited.  Dr. Kaufman from Children's Hospital in Los Angeles was very
pleased with his progress.  I want to thank you all for you advise and tips.
I think we have gotten great ideas from your posts and find this site very
helpful. I  ordered Pumping Insulin by John Walsh because you all recommended
it so strongly and I can't thank you enough it has cleared up so many
questions for us.
Ana (Joe's aunt)