[IP] here comes sara smartie pants

long time no chat!!  Hope all my old friends are doing good...Just wanted to
let those of you who know me (and still love me) that i MAY be in your neck
of the woods soon.  I am in Louisiana right now, and will be headed to Dallas
this weekend, then up to Denver, then Chicago, Bloomington, IL and Grand
Rapids, then back to Denver, west to Moab, UT, then down through the
canyonlands to Sedona, Phoenix (look out Fran, i am coming to Stay with
you!!) and the Tuscon, then east to New Mexico, Carlsbad Caverns and back to
Houston (Nita????)

Lemme know if you live within hollering distance of my route adn maybe i will
come knocking on your door!!  Please email me directly as i rarely check the
site anymore, but there are a fair few of you I want to meet...and a good
bunch more who don't live anywhere NEAR my route that i want to meet...maybe
next trip...

If youa re so inclined, you can follow my trip on my web site at

Hope everyone is well and I sure miss you all...My diabetes control has
SUCKED lately, but I know this trip is gonna be so much easier with my pump
so I am trying to be a good little diabetic, and only eat ice cream when i
feel like bolusing for it!!!

Love ya

Sara Smarty Pants