Re: [IP] Bike shorts

> I doubt seriously this would cause yeast infections if you're wearing them
> occasionally for a four hour or so event.
> When BGs are in good ranges that also cuts the risk of this malady.

You are obviously one of the lucky ones.  I don't even wear hose for four
hours without cutting out the crotch area--I prefer thigh highs if my outfit
allows it.  For the sensitive--take my word for it--even a couple hours is
too long.
And believe me, this isn't the only reason I am struggling with my sugars!