[IP] Cell debate on Slate

I thought that I would post a new source for
discourse on the subject of stem cell research, for
those that would like to carry it on, or learn more,
away from the ip list.  Both sides are well
represented, with maybe the 'life begins in a petri
dish' a little in the majority or at least the ones
starting the discussions.

Slate is the msn house daily political email rag.
The discussion is taking place at;
email @ redacted
Learn from the mistakes of others -- you can't live
enough to make them all yourself.
 - Martin Vanbee