Re: [IP] MiniMed Loaner Pump

In a message dated 7/12/01 9:05:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Since Gage was dx'd when he was
> just 6 months old, this is the ONLY life he has ever
> known and has never fought us about shots, but he is
> now, and is begging for his pump. I wish to God I
> never even told him about the damn thing.

OH Gosh, Sweetie, hang in there, both you and Gage!  I feel soooo terrible
after reading this.  I hope he gets a pump soon.....but in the meantime, if
you DO get a loaner and have to pay for supplies, I would be MORE THAN HAPPY
to send you some so you don't have to pay anything as I"m sure many other
people would!  A lot of us have extras just laying around!!
I wish you all the best and my prayers are with you and Gage!!