Re: Re: [IP] Airport Security - Not just Airports!

We have  those at our courthouse too. I was nervous about Jared going
through it when he got his permit, nothing happened, but that is why I was
asking whether  it would possibly erase the  info. At our  courthouse, you
walk through the metal detector, and then purses, briefcases, etc, get
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL