[IP] MiniMed Loaner Pump

Well Minimed finally called backed just now, and said
they talked to the doc and he said NO, loaners are for
emergencies ONLY. And even if they gave him a loaner
that we would have to pay for his supplies out of
pocket. So gage with have to continue to take 6-8
shots a day, until who knows when. The contact person
at Blue Cross Blue Shield that handles this is no
longer with the company, so Gage along with other
people that have BCBS ins. have NO IDEA when we will
get our pump. I dont want to continue to have to do
this to my son. I LOVE the control and the awesome
numbers BUT the pain of the 6-8 shots is to much for
him to handle anymore. Since Gage was dx'd when he was
just 6 months old, this is the ONLY life he has ever
known and has never fought us about shots, but he is
now, and is begging for his pump. I wish to God I
never even told him about the damn thing.

gage 6 1/2 yrs old, dx'd at 6 months old
kala 7
cade 5

Do You Yahoo!?