[IP] Re: Disetronic Pump

Im a new member and also a new pumper.  I have been pumping for since January
and have only been diagnosed for about 10 months.  I too use the D-Tron pump.
 I have loved the freedom, but I sometimes get frustrated with the size...b/c
it is sligtly bigger then the minimeds and other diesetronic pumps.  I was
just wonder if there was other pumpers using the Dtron and what they thought
of it?
Thanks :)