Re: [IP] any other "anal retentive" or control freak pumpers?

<But, if his pancreas is functioning correctly, won't his liver release the
proper amount of glycogen to counteract that insulin dose?>

<person who made the suggestion was
joking, as if to say, "Maybe the boyfriend should walk in
your shoes>-Barbara, thank you-James

 I started this..and it sort of sounds like we are planning on doing
someone in....but never the less..........

They once used insulin shock on non- diabetics as a treatment for
depression...just like they used electroshock. The old style glucagon sets
that we used to get even had instructions for the procedure in the box, it's
a fact-James.